Toggle shoutbox Chat

@  Monkey : (29 October 2018 - 04:17 PM) :po
@  Xalphox : (23 October 2018 - 11:29 AM) im gay
@  Parasite : (11 October 2018 - 01:54 AM) sad
@  Monkey : (06 October 2018 - 12:29 AM) o
@  Monkey : (06 October 2018 - 12:29 AM) /
@  xXxorpexXxFAZE : (04 October 2018 - 02:44 PM) unlock admin boards i want to see more sperg
@  xXxorpexXxFAZE : (04 October 2018 - 02:41 PM) is this still gay
@  Monkey : (30 September 2018 - 01:36 AM) i
@  xXxorpexXxFAZE : (25 July 2018 - 02:44 PM) this is gay
@  Wolly : (23 July 2018 - 05:01 PM) entries are indexed below for ur perusal
@  Wolly : (23 July 2018 - 05:01 PM) welcome to spergpedia
@  Monkey : (23 July 2018 - 03:31 PM) not sure why but its fixed
@  Monkey : (23 July 2018 - 03:31 PM) some problems with the sql software on my server
@  NeonSaber : (22 July 2018 - 03:38 PM) Wait, the website went down for a few days, what happened
@  S666Damo : (24 April 2018 - 02:56 PM) nibba
@  Monkey : (12 April 2018 - 11:26 PM) hi
@  Chewgum : (03 April 2018 - 05:56 PM) the hell is this
@  Dan : (19 March 2018 - 09:45 AM) omg cant wait
@  Cocanut : (13 March 2018 - 09:37 PM) don't worry I heard from a reliable source that hl3 was coming soon
@  S666Damo : (12 March 2018 - 10:00 PM) nibba

Photo

Lloydtech Inc. [Minecraft Faction]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Flash

Flash

Flügel der Freiheit

• Moderators
  • 1944 posts
  • LocationShrewsbury, UK
  • IC Name:Maj. Adrian Flashheart

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

lloydtechlogo.png

A  B E T T E R  F U T U R E .  T O D A Y .

Lloydtech Incorporated strives to push the boundaries of science and technology in order to bring us a brighter future. Lloydtech is known primarily as a military contractor, but has divisions within all aspects of research and development. Recent focus has been given to areas such as exploration, colonisation of hostile environments and submarine research facilities.

Join us today, apply here for a position within any of our departments listed below!

Corporate

Keeps Lloydtech running. Corporate includes Reception, HR Department and Customer Services. If you enjoy dealing

with customers and going that extra mile to secure a contract, this could be the department for you.

Key Skills:

Negotiation

Salesmanship

Friendly Nature

Facilities

The construction workers, groundskeepers, maintenance men and culinary staff make up this department. Facilities constructs and

maintains all Lloydtech property, from Main Building all the way out to the furthest Research Base. They are also the ones that

fufill any construction or maintenance contracts with customers, should there be one.

Key Skills:

Quality Building

Construction Planning

Quality Cooking

Department of Geography

The DoG is responsible for all things to do with the world around us. They are the explorers and cartographers, the geologists and biologists.

The main focus of the DoG is exploring and producing maps of the surrounding land, as well as discovering new biomes for the company

to establish research bases within. The secondary focus of the department is locating rich mineral deposits so that their location may be sold

to customers for profit, as well as any other major landmarks that could be of interest.

Key Skills:

Survival

Navigation

Combat

Mineral Identification

Department of Redstone Development [FodCorp]

Redstone circuitry is complex but holds the key to advancing technology. The scientists of the DoRD spend their time planning and creating circuits

from the smallest switch all the way to giant circuits with greater purposes. FodCorp was acquired by Lloydtech in a recent deal and is now

solely tasked with the development of Redstone Circuitry. The majority of this department's work is top secret and thus has a higher level of security.

Key Skills:

Understanding Electronics

Working with Redstone

Department of Chemical Engineering

The main focus of this department is within the pharmaceutical market. Chemists work to create better ways of healing

the body and creating antidotes to poisons that are encountered through exploration. As of recently there has also been

experiments into the potential ways to improve the human body and the possible application of this to create super soldiers.

Key Skills:

Knowledge of ingredients

Brewing

Department of Biome & Nether Research

The major focus of this department is planning and completing expeditions into the Nether Realm. These expeditions are

often to acquire materials needed by other departments, as well as exploration to further our understanding of the realm.

Sometimes the expeditions may even require the live capture of a specimen for research purposes, or establishing a research

base within the realm itself. The seconday focus is to investigate further into hostile or unusual biomes discovered in the world.

Key Skills:

Combat

Nether Survival

Navigation

Posted Image

#2 Flash

Flash

Flügel der Freiheit

• Moderators
  • 1944 posts
  • LocationShrewsbury, UK

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Updated huehue.

Posted Image

#3 Heartford

Heartford

Infantry Tanker-Hunter Commendation

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • Steam Username:Tominator

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Leave it to Flash to make the most detailed faction in Minecraft.

#4 Grifster0

Grifster0

Infantry History of Service

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Leave it to Flash to make the most detailed faction in Minecraft.

challenge accepted

#5 GorgeFodder

GorgeFodder

Voted "most likely to ban people"

• Ex-Staff
  • 3846 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Fodcorp (a division of lloydtech)is proud to announce it has been requested to create an auto-farm for the Lethal Heisenberg farming commune. It will be our most ambitious project to date incorporating sirens, flashing lights and multiple switches on one circuit.

FODCORP - Building better worlds! ...with the help of LloydTech

[Admins] Marshal Augustus Ortega: I have released my horde of MPs into the wild. Please be gentle to them.
ÉamonnDH: how can you prove im not retarded

Wolly: kk fuck it we're doing buttstuffing cybersex ultra-future scifi super speed roleplay

Yuyuimg: the day i get admin will be the day ec closes down

** Commander D. Weston focuses his Wolly-Fu, causing a hole to rip open the space-time vortex next to his head and send multiple artillery shells in the direction he's looking. **

[Admins] Sgt. Francis Target: I performed my first PK, and it made me so hard

The longest rund ning threaon the Admin boards

bio_15219.png

#6 Flash

Flash

Flügel der Freiheit

• Moderators
  • 1944 posts
  • LocationShrewsbury, UK

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

FODCORPLOGO2.png