Epsilon Community MinecraftRP
IP is 22.214.171.124
Please read the full thread. Ignorance isn't an excuse! Even if you are Dale.
General Notices & Rules
THE GOLDEN RULE: No attacking or griefing inside Spawn Town of any kind, no PVP, combat, or anything. If someone is trying to avoid conflict by hiding in Spawn Town then tell Fodder and he will remove them. Violators of the golden rule will be permanently banned with no appeal.
- Anyone may have a house in Spawn Town, and any faction may have an embassy.
- NO ONE will get Creative mode. *See Note 1*
- RP is MASSIVELY encouraged. See the below story.
- You can trade surplus resources with Spawn Town for other goods (Fodder will take your surplus goods and trade them using the /give command)
- Stealing from within Spawn Town is illegal and will result in death.
- This is a whitelisted server, so players are supposed to be trusted members of EC. Proven griefing will lead to an immediate ban. Proven means with screenshot evidence.
- Anything outside Spawn town is a total free PVP no-laws zone. There are chest locking mods so your goods should be reasonably safe. Your house and your towns...another matter, always keep stock of wood and stone for repairs!
- Faction towns must be a minimum of 500 blocks away from spawn.
Griefing will not be tolerated. You will be banned. There will be no appeal. Just ask Yuyu.
Note 1: Fodder & Lloyd have Creative mode to repair any griefing, stimulate the economy, and keep New Haven safe. If they engage in war they will switch to Survival mode and only use gear they have legitimately crafted, found, or been given.
Commands you should be aware of
Roleplay Chat Mod
- /s SHOUT (30 block range)
- /w WHISPER (5 block range)
- Normal Say has a 15 block range
- /b OOC
- /ooc OOC
- /looc Local OOC
- /me EMOTE
LWC Locking mod
- /lwc - The LWC command for everything, however aliases are available to make some commands shorter. Type /lwc in-game for more detailed help.
- /cprivate - The alias of /lwc create private (or /lwc -c private), it creates a private protection.
- /cpassword <password> - The alias of /lwc create password <password>, it creates a passworded protection.
- /cpublic - The alias of /lwc create public, it creates a public protection
- /cremove - Allows you to remove a protection you own (or if you're an LWC admin, any protection) - you must click on the protection after using /cremove in order to remove it.
- /cunlock <password> - Allows you to attempt to gain access to a passworded protection after LWC tells you you attempted to open a password protection.
- ... more! There are aliases for all major used commands and every alias is not listed here.
A MUST HAVE FOR ALL TRADERS :-)
This Thread will be regularly pruned to keep it up-to-date
PLEASE POST YOUR USERNAME BELOW FOR WHITELISTING.
Currently Whitelisted player names within the spoiler tags.